Admission Procedure - D-Pharmacy College
As per notification no.13/27/2011-1TE-2/652 date 21.02.2012. The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training will be holding counselling for admission to Two year Diploma in Pharmacy in the institutions affiliated to the Board from last week of June. All candidates desirous of applying for admission are required to submit admission OMR application form which is available alongwith the prospectus. The admission form complete in all respects along with requisite fee must reach the institute before the last date fixed for submission of the same. The Demand Draft should be made in the name of "Secretary, Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training" payable at "Chandigarh". If the admission form is not submitted in time, the candidate will not be considered for admission under any circumstances.
The candidates are advised to read the entire prospectus carefully before submitting the admission OMR Application Form.
Eligibility for admission to two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy :
i) The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics:-
1. Intermediate examination in Science.
2. The first year of the three year degree course in science.
3. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
4. Pre-degree exmination
5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note : As per the PCI regulation; candidates who have passed 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are not eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy.
ii) Admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of the relative merit of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in the Qualifying Examination. For reserved seats the relative merit of candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation. A seat once allotted can not be changed. The candidates should also execise their option for the institution very carefully as the candidates shall not have any claim for any change of institution. The admission to the seats reserved for sportsmen/ sportswomen category will be made as per the policy framed by the Sports Department, Govt. of Punjab/ U.T.
iii) There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
2. SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORM
1. Completed Admission Application Form complete in all respects must reach the designated Institutions (refer to back page of the title cover) on or before
Last date. Candidates should ensure that the particulars mentioned in the OMR application form are correc t and complete. Inco mplete OMR application forms will be rejected and the candidate will not be considered for admission.
2. All entries in the admission form must be in the candidate’s own hand.
3. Only attested copies of required certificates are to be attached with the Admission Form. Original certificates are to be shown at the time of counseling to the Central Admission Committee.
4.Candidates must enclose Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (750/- for SC/ST category) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Secretary, Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training" payable at "Chandigarh".
5. The admission application shall be rejected if –
i) The entries are incomplete.
ii) The candidate is ineligible to apply for admission. iii) Applications not accompained by requisite fee.
3. PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE COUNSELING National Informatics Centres (NIC), New Delhi has
been entrusted with the task of implementing ON- LINE OFF CAMPUS counseling. The procedure to be followed for ON-LINE OFF CAMPUS counseling is as under.
The Board has adopted ON-LINE OFF CAMPUS
counseling with following objectives:
1 To bring 100% transparency in seats allotment and admissions.
2 To build strong public interface to minimize travel burdens on the students and their parents for counseling.
3 To providing enough time to students for submission, change, delete, selection of multiple choices courses/institutes from anywhere any time.
4 To make provide of required information, answers to queries, reports at different levels through the counseling website.
5 To organize centralized database and centralized monitoring.
6 To achieve Paper-Less counseling.
7 To make secured and controlled data access at every level.
NIC has been entrusted to accomplish the task of Software development, testing and implementation of Web based ON-LINE OFF CAMPUS counselling for admissions to all AICTE approved technical diploma level courses being run in all technical institutions in the State. NIC has been successfully developing and implementing the ON-LINE- OFF-CAMPUS counselling for AIEEE rank holders in the country for last 4-5 years. To achieve the said objectives, a website shall be launched by National Informatics Centres (NIC), the premier Science & Technology organization of Government of India under Union Ministry of Information Communication and Technology. The website shall entail all the information, procedures, instructions and guidelines for online counseling.
1. Ad missions sha ll b e ma de t hrou gh O N-li ne counseling by NIC, in collaboration with the Board. Detailed instructions for online admission procedure will also be available on Board’s websites www. punjabteched.net and www.punjabteched.com.
2. To participate in ON-LINE counseling, it shall be mandatory for every candidate to register through counseling website as per schedule available on the website.
3. The candidates who participate successfully in the counseling will be required to exercise their initial choices of branches and Institutes through Internet from places of their convenience or the designated polytechnics.
4. The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information is simple and menu driven. It shall guide the candidates by appropriate messages on the computer screen.
5. After declaration of the result of the 1st counseling, the candidates shall be directed to report in the allocated institute for verification requisite semester fee in the bank account of the Board through Punjab National branches.
6. After joining by a candidate at the designated Polytechnic, such institute shall update the status of joining/ non reporting online. Students joining the Institutes can also see the list of admitted students under one particular Institute at the counseling site "www.psbte.gov.in"allocated institute f or verif ication of requisite testimonials in original. The admission of the candidates shall be confirmed after depositing the requisite semester fee in the bank account of the Board through Punjab National Bank branches.
7. The candidates, who would like to upgrade their earlier allotted seats in the 1st counseling are also p er m i tt e d t o p a rt i ci p a te in t he su b se q u en t counseling. In such cases, if candidate is allotted a seat in subsequent counsellings, his previous allotment of seat stand automatically cancelled and the candidate shall not have any claim whatsoever on the previous allotment.
8. At the time of candidate reporting for verification of certificates and confirmation of the seat, the institute shall confirm his admission only after verifying his testimonials in original and proof of fee deposited.
Candidates must bring the following certificates at the time of admission(reporting to the institute)
1. Original Certificates
Qualification Examination DMC
Matriculation Certificates(Date of Birth)
Character Certificate from institutions last attended
Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
Certificate in support of claim under reserved category
Certificate in support of claim under reserved category
Candidates who fail to produce the requisite documents will not be admitted
2. Attested copies of above certificates
3. Four recent stamp size photograph